SOLD - Demo 8 cheap! $1500ono or $1300ono with Boxxers

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my 2007 Specialized Demo 8 (The red one). I built this up about 2 years ago as I told myself even if I wasn't going to ride much any more I would always have a bike, still the case just this one is too small. I got my hands on a small frame because I like a frame that I can maneuver but have had to realise this is too small (I am 6ft 4). Would happily suit someone up to 6ft 1 as thet are a long wheel base.

The bike is in AMAZING condition, very few scratches at all anywhere on bike or componants.

No expense was spared at the time when building, here's the spec:

Frame: Demo 8 Small in Red
Shock: Fox
Forks: 2008 Fox 40's in White (or 08 Boxxer Race with Team Internals for a price reduction of $200)
Brakes: Saint
Gears/Deraileur: XTR Shadow
Cranks: XT
Chain-device: E-Thirteen SRS
Wheels: 721 on Specialized hubs
Rubber: Minions (2 rides old)
Bars: Funn Ltd Edition History Paint
Cassette: New XT
Pedals: Crank Bros. 5050
Seat: Something comfy for your caboose

Price: 1500$$$$ONO but like I say looking to get another in medium or large so willing to swap for something larger running a similar spec or even just swap frames if anyone is interested.
Contact: Mobile if you are serious please call or text 0433457320
Can deliver in SA otherwise happy to post.

Serious Offers only guys, do not post $700???? in the thread because it will make me cry.

Sorry guys I cannot get the pictures to work, I have heaps of detailed pics on the phone, send me a text and I will forward them through.

Thanks, Davo

Last edited:

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Back up for sale guys.

Sorry to those who inquired when it was last up only to be told it was sold.

My brother committed to buying it some months back but has ultimately decided that he doesn't have the money to play with so its back on the table.

Send me your email for pictures.

Its a steal at this price, in amazing knick for a 2nd hand rig.

Thanks David.

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry guys I cannot get the pictures to work, I have heaps of detailed pics on the phone, send me a text and I will forward them through.

Also there is now an option of 2008 boxxer race with team internals instead of the Fox 40's for which I am willing to knock $200 off for

Thanks David