SOLD Easton EA90 Wheelset 29er F15mm R12x142 hardly ridden PRICE DROP $550

pinkbike

Likes Dirt
Item: Easton EA90 XC wheelset, 29er came stock on my Lapierre which was purchased in Feb2013
Item Condition:only done about 100km on these wheels, been running lighter race golds as i am a lightweight and now upgrading to carbon
Reason for selling:I don't use them, have been using race golds and now carbon
Price and price conditions:$700 ono edit - price drop $650 and latest price drop $550
Extra Info: 15mm front and 12x142 rear so no skewers included, no rotors but they do come with rim strips and valves installed for tubeless, can probably bring to the Scott24 and will investigate shipping if needed. (EDIT: no rim strips as they are a rim which don't need tape/strips to seal up tubeless - no spoke holes - ... so just valves and ready to go tubeless) They seal up like anything, I had a hard time actually getting some tyres off the bead even fully deflated because of the tubeless bead on the rim... you won't roll tyres off these babies!
Pictures: to come... but like I said not really riddenIMG_0460.jpgIMG_0461.jpgIMG_0462.jpgIMG_0463.jpgIMG_0464.jpgIMG_0465.jpgIMG_0466.jpg

Last edited: