***SOLD*** - Enduro Expert Carbon 29 frame - Large - ***SOLD***

chocko

Likes Bikes
Wanted to see if anyone is interested, will still be a couple of weeks before I can sell the frame.

I purchased the bike new approx 12 months ago. Pretty sick bike I just chose the wrong size and now have to pay the price. I have looked after the bike as well as I possible can, obviously there are signs of wear but overall its in good condition. I never thought a 29er would be this much fun but with a good set of wheels and a 2.5 up front it plows through most stuff.

The shock has has has a complete service and I can provide receipt for this work.

I am basing my price on the cost of an sworks frame new ($5000) which is the same frame with a different shock. Happy to hear some constructive feedback on the price but please no silly offers..

Item: 2014 Enduro Expert Carbon 29 frame only - Large
Item Condition: Used, in good condition.
Reason for selling: Purchased wrong size
Price and price conditions: $3000 will consider reasonable offers.
Extra Info: Will be sold with headset & Sram press fit bottom bracket.
Pictures: I have attached some pictures of the complete bike. Once I have stripped it down I will upload some good pictures showing closeups of the frame condition.

20131026_120745 (Small).jpg

Last edited:

rone

Eats Squid
Just an FYI, the S-Works frame is a markedly different and lighter carbon layup. The Expert is a great frame, however likening it too an S-Works is a stretch.

chocko

Likes Bikes
Just an FYI, the S-Works frame is a markedly different and lighter carbon layup. The Expert is a great frame, however likening it too an S-Works is a stretch.
Really? FACT IS-X 11m carbon front triangle, M5 alloy rear triangle on both models.. Everything I have ever read on these 2 frames (and I have read a lot) indicates they are the same.