VIC SOLD: Evil Revolt 2011 Custom

Tomtom Wyatt

Likes Bikes
Hi all,

Item: 2011 Evil Revolt Custom Large NOW $3500
Condition: excellent, cranks are marked from crank slots on trailers but other than that almost scratchless
Reason for Selling: Buying a bike that is stocked by my work
price: $4000 ono. P/D $3800 P/D $3500
Further Details: Willing to post anywhere in Aus, at buyers expence.
Bike has been really well maintained, I'm a bike mechanic so I know how to maintain bikes.

Spec list:
Frame: 2011 Evil Revolt Large
Shock: Fox RC4 with a 250 pound RCS Ti Spring
Forks: Boxxer World cups
Wheel Set: Mavic Dee-Max
Gearing: Sram X0
Chain Guide: E-thirteen LG1
Handle Bars: Gravity Flats 777mm
Brakes: Avid Elixier Carbons
Cranks: Truvativ
Stem: Truvativ
Pedalls: Relics

Weight: 17.4
Extra Details call me on 0431 732 350

Great buy, I worked out full retail for this bike to be well over $11,000. It must be sold very soon so today it's $4000 ono.

Also comes with different coloured frame stckers so if you dont like green, I have pretty much every other colour. And if you heard that Evils crack, the 2010 Evils did, but the 2011 frame was reinforced and uses different linkages and is much stronger.

View attachment 213270IMG_0446.jpgIMG_0447.jpgIMG_0448.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Tomtom Wyatt

Likes Bikes
any offers? I am negotionable on the price. If you want to have a look at it, it will be down at the You Yangs for the Vic series race in the yarra valley cycles tent. Come see me, Tom. bump

Tomtom Wyatt

Likes Bikes
looks like you have sure over tightend you upper fork clamp (left hand side) which would be crushing ur stauntions!??!
Just a scratch. You cant over tighten the clamps, the bolts strip or the clamp would max out before you could do that. The bolts are only alloy. You cant dint your forks from overtightening the blamps. And probably not the best thing to write on a for sale thread. I am trying to sell my bike you know...

Last edited: