QLD SOLD Focus Spine Factory Carbon - Large, Pikes, SLX/XT Build - Updated 20/8

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2016 Focus Spine Factory Carbon, 2016 Model
Item Condition: Good to Very Good. Frame and all components have done very little work, Strava says 800km. Some shoe rub on the decals on the chainstays, and a scratch on the top tubs from a crash that has since been covered with an AMS top tube guard.
Reason for selling: New ride time
Price and price conditions: $3200
Spec
  • Carbon Frame, Alloy Swingarm, 120mm travel
  • Rock Shox Pike RC 120mm
  • Rock Shox Monarch RT3 - Debonair and HV air can included
  • DT Swiss XM1700 Spline Wheelset, 142x12 rear, 15x100 front (choice of tyres available)
  • SRAM X01 carbon crankset w 32t ring
  • Brand new 1x10 setup, xt rear, slx shifter, 11-36 cassette and chain
  • SRAM Guide R Brakes (brand new take offs)180mm centreline rotors
  • KS Lev Integra, Fizik Tundra saddle
  • Race Face bars, Supacaz grips
Extra Info: Shipping available, pm to discuss
Will sell as a frameset or rolling chassis, being frame, forks, headset and BB for $2500, or $2800 with the wheelset

Attachments

Last edited:

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Price drop $4k complete.
I can also build it up with slx/xt 10s for not much more than the frameset and wheels.

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump it up.
Bike has been stripped, and the rolling frameset is advertised in the frames section.
open to negotiation on selling frame, frame+fork or complete build options. PM me if you want to know more

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Updated build info, price 3200
For some reason the editor has let me add the new pics, but not remove the old ones

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump.
Bike is 12kg* with pedals as it stands
Do I need to do the spiel: it's like an anthem, but won't break looking at it. It's like a camber, but has decent forks and wheels. Scott Spark, Norco Optic. The trail end of the xc market basically.

* super accurate bcf fishing scales, last calibrated a few years back against the lbs park tool scale...