QLD SOLD Fork Fox Performance 34 Float 29 120 Fit 15QR 1,5T

MountGower

Likes Dirt
SOLD

Item: As per the description
Item Condition: Take off from new bike. Not ridden
Reason for selling: I have just purchased https://www.canyon.com/en-au/mtb/nerve/nerve-al-9-9.html">THIS BIKE and am only needing the frame, otherwise I'd really like to be able to keep them.
Price and price conditions: $590. Pick up or I can pack them and make them available for your courier to collect.
Extra Info: PM or post your contact details and questions. Please note that the steerer will be cut. I will post the exact length in a few days (167mm)
Pictures: Please see the link above.

Last edited:

MountGower

Likes Dirt
G'day

It's a medium, which has a 100mm head tube. The site indicates that 20mm of spacers are installed. Depending on where the fork race sits exactly and the top cap measurement, I'd guess at worst it would be 165mm. It is tracking as being in Botany customs for the last day and a half. I'll keep the thread updated with the actual length asap.

Cheers

MountGower

Likes Dirt
Revised Price: $650

Update: The steerer is 167mm

Items of Disclosure: See the pics below. The first shows a tiny mark on the drop that was there on arrival. It's barely visible. The second shows the crown area from the front. There is a mark on the crown (left of pic) and a scratch on the black steerer that were there. The mark at the front from the race removal is my doing and may be slightly visible after installation. The third show the same type of mark at the rear from removing the race. There was a tonne of grease in the area and also under the race, which seemed hydraulically locked down if that is even possible.

MountGower

Likes Dirt
Price drop to $590. E-go quoted under $14 to Melbourne.

You're in love, so stop depriving yourselves and start sinkin' the boot in while I'm vulnerable.

Last edited: