Sold found

safreek

I believe moorwoods ? Could be 1.5? Would also consider one of those. I have been led to believe that morewood owners are very similar to Cannondale owners, to smart to let such fine machinery go

moorey

call me Mia
I could well be, any details and price
Not sure if @Kingshill still plays on here or not. Currently has boxxers on it, but has the original 66 bombers with 1.5 steerer.
Will confirm he’s moving it on. Had offered it to me to help out any local young Pinners, but I don’t think that’s where it belongs...
#26isdead to kids these days.

safreek

Not sure if @Kingshill still plays on here or not. Currently has boxxers on it, but has the original 66 bombers with 1.5 steerer.
Will confirm he’s moving it on. Had offered it to me to help out any local young Pinners, but I don’t think that’s where it belongs...
#26isdead to kids these days.
Just chasing a frame unless it's a bargain complete, large.

safreek

What sort of condition are the Marzocchi forks in? There will also be wheels...and some bits I assume? Could this be the birth of the freaky chop shop?
Look like the sort of fork that would suit a 24 frame. Only wish I could make use of your frame but not in the country towns

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@Plankosaurus Amy chance you can get some details on that Banshee? I might be interested in grabbing the parts and chaffing the frame off to muscles.

@moorey I don't have the biceps for those forks, but I am actually chasing a 1.5 stem 40-50mm...I'll wager he isn't going tosplot on that low of a level? What does he want for them?

@safreek country towns are always begging for hooligans to rip skids in their streets...you can just confuse the matter by doing it on a bike. No skate park in town? Grab that yeti!!!

safreek

@Plankosaurus Amy chance you can get some details on that Banshee? I might be interested in grabbing the parts and chaffing the frame off to muscles.

@moorey I don't have the biceps for those forks, but I am actually chasing a 1.5 stem 40-50mm...I'll wager he isn't going tosplot on that low of a level? What does he want for them?

@safreek country towns are always begging for hooligans to rip skids in their streets...you can just confuse the matter by doing it on a bike. No skate park in town? Grab that yeti!!!
Banshee, yeti it's all the same to me. Getting antsy to start. Would still consider a medium prophet

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Banshee, yeti it's all the same to me. Getting antsy to start. Would still consider a medium prophet
The yeti! It is available through a known and trust worthy forum member (not Moorey! Kingshill), it's single pivot (sort of), they were a boss back in the day, look good, ride well, and you can weigh it without pedals and join the chops tribe

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The yeti! It is available through a known and trust worthy forum member (not Moorey! Kingshill), it's single pivot (sort of), they were a boss back in the day, look good, ride well, and you can weigh it without pedals and join the chops tribe
Agreed, go the yeti. Moorey also doesn't like intense, and I'm sure he's had a giant at some point. Not sure his views are valid

Fyi, it's a tricky bike to sort an air shock for. Fine with coils but air shocks usually have less room to play with. The zocchi Roco air will fit, but that was the only one I could find.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
If you knew the bloke and he would sell the frame I would consider it, getting desperate to start before I spend the money on ice or crack
Nah, don't know him, and that was a flat out bargain so not sure it'd still be for sale even. But happy to facilitate the sale, frankganistan isn't a massive drive for me.

I probably can arrange some splitting and posting if needed, I don't know them but I do like playing with bikes

I think I still have another 1.5 stem, might be longer though (60 or 70). Any use to you?

moorey

call me Mia
Agreed, go the yeti. Moorey also doesn't like intense, and I'm sure he's had a giant at some point. Not sure his views are valid

Fyi, it's a tricky bike to sort an air shock for. Fine with coils but air shocks usually have less room to play with. The zocchi Roco air will fit, but that was the only one I could find.

I’ve had a giant...and 2 intenses...no yetis though. I’m not worthy.