Sold, found

safreek

Item: old 1.5 steerer fork, at least 140mm travel

Price range/Willing to Pay: reasonably cheapish

Extra Info: looking for something like an old domain or Sherman. As long as it bounces up and down I'll be happy.
Cosmetics don't matter and marked stanchions are fine

safreek

Not exactly cheap, but I do have a RS Lyrik that will put a surge in your pants.
Yeah, it would surge my jocks, BUT, I'm really just after a cheap fork for the Gemini for one or two rides a year. It's mainly just to collect.

I mainly ride the prophet and the MCM due to the weight, hoping to be able to ride the heavier bikes eventually though.
Cheers for the offer though

safreek

:D
Has to be cheap because the stem spacers are going to be very fucking expensive! :p
Cool, unfortunately the fork I was hoping to pick up tomorrow has sold, 50 bucks for a domain was a steal.
Hoping I don't have to buy an adaptable headset and go tapered or straight steerer. That would be just too sensible

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, it would surge my jocks, BUT, I'm really just after a cheap fork for the Gemini for one or two rides a year. It's mainly just to collect.

I mainly ride the prophet and the MCM due to the weight, hoping to be able to ride the heavier bikes eventually though.
Cheers for the offer though
Well when you are ready to buy it let me know. It won't cost all that much, but I think we also have a different idea of cheap.