NSW SOLD Intense Spider 275C frame (M)

BKMad

Likes Dirt
Item: Intense Spider 275C Frame 2017 (size Medium)
Item Condition: Good but used. Has a various stone chips in the paintwork. Mainly under the downtube.
Reason for selling: New frame
Price and price conditions: $600 or near offers
Extra Info: Great short travel frame. Still has modernish geo. Super short chainstays means it is good for jumps etc.
Have used this mainly for trail riding, but have done XC races on it as well as light enduro tracks. There's a good review here: https://www.mtbiking.com.au/bike/intense-spider-275c
Included with the frame is the headset, bottom bracket and brand-x dropper seatpost and remote. Other parts shown in the photos are not included. Will leave all cables in place to aid routing new ones. Also selling a Manitou Mattoc Pro - see separate ad.
Pictures: yes

Attachments

Last edited:

BKMad

Likes Dirt
Also forgot to mention in the ad but the pivot bearings were all replaced about 3 months ago - I was chasing a squeak. Turned out to be the derailleur clutch, but never mind, its got new pivot bearings.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Item: Intense Spider 275C Frame 2017 (size Medium)
Item Condition: Good but used. Has a various stone chips in the paintwork. Mainly under the downtube.
Reason for selling: New frame
Price and price conditions: $600 or near offers
Extra Info: Great short travel frame. Still has modernish geo. Super short chainstays means it is good for jumps etc.
Have used this mainly for trail riding, but have done XC races on it as well as light enduro tracks. There's a good review here: https://www.mtbiking.com.au/bike/intense-spider-275c
Included with the frame is the headset, bottom bracket and brand-x dropper seatpost and remote. Other parts shown in the photos are not included. Will leave all cables in place to aid routing new ones. Also selling a Manitou Mattoc Pro - see separate ad.
Pictures: yes
Gorgeous bike! I think i saw this on FB; was wondering how tall you are and what the fit was like? Thanks!

BKMad

Likes Dirt
Gorgeous bike! I think i saw this on FB; was wondering how tall you are and what the fit was like? Thanks!
I am 178cm and probably at the upper limit for the frame with a 50mm stem. Seated position was good with just enough length for me and the front end was pretty low which was good for XC which is what I mostly do, but I'd probably have put higher rise bars on (I ran 15mm rise) if I wanted a more relaxed feel. Standing position was ok, but probably a tiny bit short for my height. Reach is 445mm.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
I am 178cm and probably at the upper limit for the frame with a 50mm stem. Seated position was good with just enough length for me and the front end was pretty low which was good for XC which is what I mostly do, but I'd probably have put higher rise bars on (I ran 15mm rise) if I wanted a more relaxed feel. Standing position was ok, but probably a tiny bit short for my height. Reach is 445mm.
Cool, i'm 5'10" / 175cm so this would probably fit I reckon.

ausdb

Being who he is
Hmm I said to myself no more bikes but it's looking like my son's current project is going to be too small too soon so I'm interested, I've sent a message.