NSW SOLD: Kona Stinky Deluxe 2008 like new - SOLD - Thankyou Farkin

mr_h._simpson

Likes Bikes
[/B]Hi Everyone.

Item full name and model etc.

2008 Kona Stinky Deluxe. Size 15.5 inches. I'm 5'9 and fits good. It is Green and White. Rims, DOPE arm, seatpost and handle bars are black. Set up for my weight with a 500lb rear spring. I'm about 80kg.

I'm in Batemans Bay, South Coast of NSW. About 1.5 hours from Canberra and 4 hours from Sydney. Prefer not to ship but happy to discuss....

Item condition description

Bike is in excellent condition. Has the odd stone chip from riding. Has a couple of scrapes on the DOPE arm and also on one crank arm due to a bike carrier.Absolutely 100% mechanically sweet if wasen't for odd scrape would be like new. I have ridden it less than a dozen times and more as a cross country bike. Have never taken to big downhill runs or anything. Bike has been cleaned and lubed after each ride.

Reason for selling

Selling because overkill for what I do. Gonna get something more All Mountain.

Price and price conditions

$2750 ono. No splitting soz. Price drop to $2250 and now including two new tyres for a pick up sale. The tyres are Maxxis Highroller 2.5 DH spec, and Maxxis Minion DH F 2.7 Slow Reeazy. Make us an offer - Gotta Go

Extra Info:

One owner. Bike is like new except for odd cosmetic scratch. RRP is $4495 so get an 08 Stinky Deluxe bargain. With falling Aussie dollar newbies only going to get dearer! Bike has all the fruit including floating rear brake. Only changes from stock are:

- Near new Maxxis High Roller 2.5 dual ply tyre on back. If you prefer I still have the original Minion DH 2.5 dual ply in same near new condition and could put that on.

- Shimano DX clip in pedals. One pedal was in really tight and when I went to change it ended up rounding off the allen bolt that screws in to the crank. Is not a problem because I got a pedal spanner and you can easily undo and tighten up without ever using the allen key in the back. Happy to send pic if wanted.

Bike also comes with the little KONA bag with pamphlets and stuff that you get when you buy the bike.

Pictures Pls find pictures below. If you want more let me know.

Thanks for looking and Bye.:)

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited:

mr_h._simpson

Likes Bikes
BUMP.

Ultra cheep and now with extras:

- New Maxxis Highroller 2.5 Dual Ply Dowhnhill tyre.

- New Maxxis Minion DH Front 2.7 Slow Reezay. Awsome tyre.

For pick up sale.