Sold! - Lapierre 2013 ProRace Frame

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
Item: Lapierre ProRace 729 Frame 2013
Location: Alice Springs, NT (Don't worry, I'll cover the freight)
Item Condition: Brand Spanking New
Size: Large
Reason for selling: This was a project that was never going to be finished!
Price and price conditions: $950
Extra Info: This is a sweet looking frame. Very light (1100 grams) and well reviewed. This frame could be the beginning of your new race bike or the finishing touch to your current steed! The Lapierre is a size Large and comes complete with a Shimano Bottom Bracket. The frame is a brand new Warranty replacement I bought with the intention of building it into a sweet, sweet XC race bike. Problem is, I don't do much racing!!!! There isn't a scratch on her, and to my knowledge she's never been built up. The Lapierre has a Shimano direct mount derailleur hanger (can be swapped for standard one) and 142 rear axle.

I know that I live a long way from anyone so I will cover freight to any of the major cities (we can chat about rural and regional areas). I'll be sad to see it go but I hope to find it a good home!
Pictures:
Lap01.jpg
LaP02.jpg
Lap03.jpg

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
If I could justify (to the non-cyclist wife) $900+ on a new frame this would already be mine.

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
Jonny: A new carbon frame will cost you over 2k, if that helps convince her!

JTMofo: Haven't you read the forums? Long frames and short stems are in.

Just fit a 35mm stem (perhaps backward?) and you'll be right!

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Jonny: A new carbon frame will cost you over 2k, if that helps convince her!

JTMofo: Haven't you read the forums? Long frames and short stems are in.

Just fit a 35mm stem (perhaps backward?) and you'll be right!
Haha.... Nice try!

Unfortunately I'm the lower end of Med , upper of small.

Glws tho, very nice frame.

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
Hi Capt'n

I've amended the add. It's a 142 rear end, with a Shimano direct mount hanger. That means that you can pull the top link off of your Shimano derailleur and mount it directly to the hanger. Better shifting, lower profile, less to break on a rock. blah, blah. But a SRAM derailleur won't fit unless you fit a new hanger.

If you're a SRAM guy I could probably source you a new hanger. PM me and we can sort out the details.

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
Sorry, forgot to point out that it has a 31.6 seatpost. Option to run a dropper for fun or a light weight seatpost for race!