NSW SOLD Liv Tempt 1 XS size (perfect fit for 9-12 year old or 145cm to 165cm women)

Mattl

Likes Dirt
20180418_163112_resized (2).jpg
20180311_103412(0)_resized.jpg
Item: Liv Tempt 1 size XS(27.5 wheel size)
Item Condition:Used
Reason for selling :daughters moved on to a bigger bike
Price and price conditions:$700 ono
Extra Info:I built this bike up for my daughter when she was 10 & it has been a brilliant bike to progress her mtb skills. It was a standard 2 ride old Liv Tempt 1 when I bought it 2 years ago and I have since made the following upgrades and modifications to make it a better ride for my daughter.-
changed stem to a shorter 50mm one( I will include the longer original stem and a spare set of wider bars if you want them)
Replaced the standard cheap wire bead tyres with a rear Maxxis Ikon 3C EXO set up tubeless and the front tyre with a Maxxis Ardent Race 3C EXO also set up tubeless.
Set up the gears as 1 X 10 with a 32t narrow wide chainring & XT shadow rear derailleur
The bike is fitted with a quality Fox evolution fork with an air spring that can be adjusted to the correct sag for a light rider.
I also fitted a dropper post which was a great addition but this has been moved to her new bike.
Although this is a Liv womens model it does not look too girly and would also be a great boys mtb . The few pink stickers could easily be covered too.It should be the perfect size for a 9-12 year old girl or a women between 145cm and 165cm height though.
The weight is now reasonably light at about 11.5kg.
This bike has enabled my daughter to ride full laps of most of the local trails from Manly Dam to Menai and she has recently won a couple of U13 & U15 xc races on this bike so it is very capable.
The bike is very well serviced and everything works well and the tyres are nearly new. This bike has been ridden & occasionally crashed on mtb trails so it has the expected few scratches but when cleaned up it still looks pretty good.
I would prefer pick up from Tempe in Sydney.

Last edited: