SOLD!! Maverick American DUC32 6"

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 04 Black, Maverick American DUC32 6" dual crown upside down air fork, Maverick Hub laced to a Mavic X317 disc rim. Or I could just do fork and hub to make posting easier.

Item Condition: Very Good, usual cable rub and a few scratches etc. Recently serviced and new Enduro seals/ bushings installed.

Reason for selling: No bike to put them on, wouldn't mind some money for uni books etc.

Price and price conditions: $400 + Shipping, Prefer local pickup.

Extra Info: I sold the frame I had these mounted to and they are taking up space at home. The forks weigh 3.9 pounds with 6" of travel! They come with a Maverick hub with 6 bolt pattern disc mounts laced to a Mavic X317 Disc rim. The stem is a 70mm 35 degree rise which was the shortest available, this can be replaced though.

They have the medium stack height which suit a head tube and headset stack height measuring between 144-166mm.

They were mounted to a freeride bike that sat idle for a long time and was almost never ridden, they have had an incredibly easy life and deserve to be on someones AM bike and not in my shed gathering dust. These are the lightest and plushest forks I have ever used, they are air sprung and have adjustable rebound and a climb assist setting which drops the travel by 2".

All other info is on http://www.maverickbike.com/main/do/products/productID/38

Pictures: Up, more upon request.

Attachments

Last edited: