QLD SOLD Monty 231 X-lite Trials bike - yours for a carton...

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: SOLD within 10mins... Monty 231 X-lite trials bike - stock (26") - it's alloy doggy's so you'll get the maddest rigid ride around of this thing....

Item Condition: Wickidly used, if it had a front wheel it would work but. Frame is scratched from some newby learning, but not cracked. I was riding it a couple of times a week and it worked fine, has been in a box for 2 years.

Reason for selling: Lost interest in trials and got interested in trails

Price and price conditions: A carton of premium heavy beer, miss the arranged pick-up, goes back for sale and not to you. First PM that can pick-up either tomorrow arvo (Sunday) or next weekend get's it.

Extra Info: It's missing the front wheel because I gave it to my brother. Any 26" rim brake wheel would do. The rear is a 25" monty, it comes with that on a LX silent clutch hub and XTR QR. Has a 25" Monty rear tire on it. These are easy to get from Monty Oz.

Aside from that, this thing is famous - it used to be Ben Benny's comp bike. He sold it, the guy that bought it backed over the rear wheel and couldn't be bothered fixing it. It had a spare rim, so I got it, rebuilt the wheel, now she is all good. Except for the missing front wheel obviously.

Last time it sold on Farkin (10 years ago now!) - here is a linky, it sold for $1,399 and retailed for $4,950. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/sho...*Monty-X-Lite-231-(26-quot-)-Competition-spec Now it's going back to the Farkin family to someone that will use it....

Has a Chris King gold headset - this could do with some new grease but otherwise is fine.

Monty X-lite bar and stem

Newish grips

Magura HS33 hydraulic rim brakes front (yellow), rear (black), Monty brake booster.

XTR (old as dinosaur) cranks and bb - but smooth as butter. Full ghetto bashy.

Atomlab platforms (old as dinosaurs also but work fine, missing a few pins), not in pics - remind me when you come and get it, they are in a box.

Pictures: Yeah boss

photo-7.jpg

photo-8.jpg

photo-9.jpg

Get on it you mad boss' :Banane35:

Last edited: