QLD SOLD O-synce Minifree Wireless Cycle Computer

Mobywan

Likes Dirt
Item: O-synce Minifree Wireless Cycle Computer
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Not used, upgraded to a HRM
Price and price conditions: $30 incl postage
Extra Info: Near new O-synce Minifree Wireless, used for about 6 weeks on my roadbike until I decided to go for a hear rate monitor. Great little device if you want to keep track of speeds, distances, times, etc. The press button screen makes it really easy to flick through the screens while you're riding.
Pictures:

Full details of the device here: http://www.o-synce.com/en/products/bike/mini-series/minifree.html

Last edited:

Mobywan

Likes Dirt
It's very easy to use; even a Luddite could have some appreciation of it's simplicity. If you just want to know how many km's you've done at what avg speed, etc... can't go wrong.

If you like, I could even pre-enter settings for your bike, etc.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
i'll attest to the usability of this unit, just got the wired version for my new 29er and its perfect. simplicicity at its best, once you have the wheel size set, you just mash the screen to change what its reading or hold it down to reset it all. its apparently waterproof to 3 or 4 bar or something (1bar=10m i beleive, so dont ride underwater and it'll be fine) and despite its tiny size, it reads as clear as any other i've ever seen. i wouldn't put it on my roadie as i'd usually want more features but for an MTB where all you want to do is see how fast/far you've been, its deadset perfect :)

(i want a commission now mobywan :p )