Sold Sold Pending. Deviate Highlander 150 XL. SOLD

Jpez

Down on the left!
Item: Deviate Highlander 150 XL SOLD pending.
Item Condition: Very good. little bit of chain slap chipping to the seat stay but other wise frame is perfect. A few nicks and scrapes in the frame skin.
Reason for selling: Try something new.
Price and price conditions: $3,200 neg. Happy to talk.
Extra Info:
2022 XL Deviate Highlander 150 FRAME ONLY with CC Kitsuma double barrel shock.

This is a rock munching machine and has provided me with some of the most incredible rides. High pivot witch craft is most definitely a thing!

Selling as it’s time to try something new.

Frame skinned since new.

Shock comes with a choice of 2 springs ONLY. range of 500-600.

Kitsuma is currently wearing a CC progressive spring which was unreal.

Also included is a built up but I ridden warrantied frame which I was allowed to keep. It has a full complement of brand new 150 linkage, bearings, idler, hanger etc. The original warrantied frame has a layup issue and shouldn’t be ridden. I’m not gonna stop you though …. Message me for details.

Also included is an E13 bash guard and Across headset(not shown).

Frame is in very good condition with only a tiny bit of chipping to the carbon at the seatstay from frame slap that got through the frameskin before I caught it. Otherwise a few little nicks in the frame skin that’s it.

Pick up from Altona north vic. Or happy to freight via Pack and Send for about $100-$150.
Not spending a lot of time on here lately so send a message and I’ll pick it up on Email.
IMG_2225.jpeg
IMG_0030.jpeg
IMG_0032.jpeg
IMG_0044.jpeg
IMG_0040.jpeg
IMG_0035.jpeg
IMG_0038.jpeg

Pictures: yep
IMG_0034.jpeg
IMG_0037.jpeg

Last edited:

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I seem to recall when this lay-up issue came up that a guy overseas had already raced a whole enduro season on his with zero issue... I 100% would ride, tried to buy the dodgy frame off jpez back then for a pineapple but he wouldn't budge.
Offer still stands.
2 for 1 bargain.