VIC SOLD PLEASE DELETE 09 Norco A Line

Wednesday

Likes Dirt
SOLD

ITEM: 09 Norco A Line, medium frame size in vomit green.

ITEM CONDITION: Original owner, usual cosmetic scuffs but otherwise in fantastic condition.

PRICE and CONDTITIONS of SALE: $1000 flat - prefer local sale and for you to make the time to come and have a look for yourself.

REASON FOR SALE: Not getting enough use, AM bike in the pipeline and I'm getting too old for DH now.

EXTRA INFO: As said, I purchased this new from BSC in 2010 and done all the usual riding as you would expect with a bike like this. Its lived a quite life over the past year as I simply ride more XC and don't get into DH that much. Spent a week at Buller in Jan, 5-6 trips to YY and KL and that's about it since.
I have a RM Slayer 70 in the pipeline, need to offload this to help pay for the RM hence the price. Was toying with keeping this as it costs me absolutely nothing to have it sitting in the back room but at the end of the day I know it will gain dust compared to the RM. I've upgraded a few bits on the bike (below), always cleaned and well maintained/serviced throughout its life.
Feel free to sms/call 0419 550 324 or PM me to make a time to come look at the bike. No sob stories, tear jerkers and "hey mate will you take $600" offers.

SPECS: All the big bits are factory spec, serviced and maintained (de-stickered 888's, Fox DHX 3.0, Codes, e13, Alex DH hoops etc) I have upgraded the cranks, rear mech and shifter to Saint, uncut Dirty 30s, ODI grips, DMR V8s and Minions. Frame is clean, shuttle scuffs on the left crank arm, brake levers and bars. No dints, cracks or gouges to the frame, paintwork is buff and hoops spin true.
The rear Minion is on the way out and will need replacing for summer. Fully serviced early this year by LBS pre Buller trip and usual tweaking along the way.

PHOTOS: Yep, taken before winter. Add a few scuffs to the pedals/bars and some douche took the 888's red ano vale caps from the car park at YY when I was having a dump. Thanks you rock.
IMG_0573.jpgIMG_0571.jpgIMG_0570.jpgIMG_0569.jpgIMG_0568.jpg

Last edited: