*sold please delete sold*

tabba

Likes Dirt
Postage.

Hey buddy.
Like the look of the bike. I live down in Melbourne just after a idea of postage cost. ?
Thanks

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey buddy.
Like the look of the bike. I live down in Melbourne just after a idea of postage cost. ?
Thanks
To be honest, I have no idea post your address/or postcode at the least and I'll try find out for you. I think (don't quote) I seen people post bikes for around the 150/200 mark. But I'll try find out for you.

tabba

Likes Dirt

Yeah fair enough...if you were on this side id drive up but its a little too far. Postcode is 3135. thanks.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What is your suburb? I need to double check, as long as I did the details right, Greyhound freight will ship the bike door to door for $169 BUT only if I can get the bike in bike box within 25kg, which I"m going to try to do tomorrow. So far thats the best I've found, if you find any other couriers or shipping companies that are good let me know.

tabba

Likes Dirt
Thanks.

Alright thanks for that...dont be too concernd about the boxing was just after a idea of cost.
If you could pm or post your number dont think i saw it in the post. might give you a call some time have a bit of a chat.
Thanks.

Greeny_SA

Likes Dirt
What is your suburb? I need to double check, as long as I did the details right, Greyhound freight will ship the bike door to door for $169 BUT only if I can get the bike in bike box within 25kg, which I"m going to try to do tomorrow. So far thats the best I've found, if you find any other couriers or shipping companies that are good let me know.
If you box it up, E-Go will do it door to door for most likely, less than $100.