VIC SOLD please delete thanks

dj_14

Likes Dirt
Much meat left on the pads? How long are the hoses?
hoses: not 100% sure, but they come off a medium 2011 Giant Glory so they will fit most dh bikes (1850 - 1950mm) front is on 40s with 780mm bars.

pads: quite alot

i can take photos of the pads and measure the hoses if you'd like?

Mitch :)

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Come on! Pads are cheap. You won't get them at this price. If I had the money, I'll buy it outright less the pads; I'll get my own and be happy with brand new pads.
Yes, thank you for your help. I'm aware that pads are relatively inexpensive. Regardless, it's still a factor that I consider when buying used, hence the original question. If you're happy to buy them with no pads and hoses that are too short, well that's fine by me.

dj_14

Likes Dirt
Come on! Pads are cheap. You won't get them at this price. If I had the money, I'll buy it outright less the pads; I'll get my own and be happy with brand new pads.
the world is full of wankers
Yes, thank you for your help. I'm aware that pads are relatively inexpensive. Regardless, it's still a factor that I consider when buying used, hence the original question. If you're happy to buy them with no pads and hoses that are too short, well that's fine by me.
relax people! these brakes are in amazing condition. might need a quick tweek bleed when you get them to get them the way you want them to feel like.
im only selling them because im interested to see whats out there and im bored of the hype. they are truly my pride and joy

send me an offer, worst i can say is no! im hoping to selling over the weekend so i can order something before narby next weekend :)

Danoz

Likes Dirt
For those who are iffy about these. I have ridden this bike and brakes feel amazing. I have the same bike with stock saint brakes and these really do have more feel and the levers feel so much nicer than standard saints
Would highly recommend

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

SuperSix

Likes Dirt
im only selling them because im interested to see whats out there and im bored of the hype. they are truly my pride and joy
I can't believe this. There is no hype! This setup is the best and if it was on my bike, I won't sell these puppies.