Sold please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlo

Eats Squid
Item: Specialized Fuse 2 Almost Complete
Item Condition: Very good. A wee bit of cable rub and a few scratches but other than that she's fine!
Reason for selling: New BMX
Price and price conditions: $500 + postage
Extra Info:

The bike will include everything except:

Wheels
Bars
Stem
Brake Caliper (you get Nokon cable and Odyssey Monolever)
Pedals
YOU WILL GET TIRES!

Last edited:

Bowlo

Eats Squid
Thanks Lewis and Fraser. This bike is no longer a COMPLETE bike. It excludes wheels, bars, brake caliper, stem and pedals. It will come with tires. $200 and you get it all excluding those parts

Antho188

Likes Dirt
Thanks Lewis and Fraser. This bike is no longer a COMPLETE bike. It excludes wheels, bars, brake caliper, stem and pedals. It will come with tires. $200 and you get it all excluding those parts

why dont you sell the rest of the parts seperately?

how much for the bars and back wheel??

anthony.

Bowlo

Eats Squid
Shutup Phil, I've done a higher number of trades than you can count to even using all your fingers and toes.

The forks have been rawed and are being clearcoated as we speak.

The Maxinator

Likes Dirt
Could you put up the parts you are Selling instead of the ones you are excluding, It may be a better idea as a few people are getting confused....

Cheers

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Could you put up the parts you are Selling instead of the ones you are excluding, It may be a better idea as a few people are getting confused....

Cheers
It pretty obvious what it includes. Its the Frame, Forks, Cranks, Headset, Lever and Cable, Pedals and Pegs.

pmc

Likes Dirt
haha bowlo, how does you doing more trades then me having anything to do with you lying to people and selling them a bike that has different colour forks to the one in the pic...its like me saying, hey i got this black ford for sale, oh but its actually pink, but dosnt matter, right? try keeping the same bike for more then week mate ;)

and besides, this is hardly a "complete bike" so it probs shouldnt be in the "complete bike" section, since your such a farkin expert bowlo i thought u would of realised?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.