SOLD Please Delete

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2008 Giant Reign X0, Medium, Anodised Silver/Grey******SOLD*******

Item Condition: New, never ridden

Reason for selling: Imminent divorce if not sold.

Price and price conditions: SOLD!

Extra Info: Stock standard, never ridden

Pictures: Up soon, specific ones on request.

Okay lads, help another farker out. The wonderful tolerance my wife has shown over the past decade has run out. I have just sold two of my bikes to get this thing and as soon as I got it off the roof racks at home the S#$t hit the fan. This is a brand new Reign XO that has never been ridden, I don't want to get rid of it but what can you do. When I mean new the rotors aren't bedded in and the tyres haven't got a mark on them, not even any pedals attached.

It has never been ridden and is exactly as it was delivered, no modifications at all. The frame size is Medium 18", all specs are available on Giant's website. I don't want this rig to go but I have no choice.

Attachments

Last edited:

bipyjamas

Likes Dirt
:eek:

You sir, sure are impulsive when it comes to bikes and as much as we all like riding, I can empathize with your wife in this case.

Good luck with the sale.

I'll pass this onto a friend who mentioned in passing wanting to upgrade to a X0.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:eek:

You sir, sure are impulsive when it comes to bikes and as much as we all like riding, I can empathize with your wife in this case.

Good luck with the sale.

I'll pass this onto a friend who mentioned in passing wanting to upgrade to a X0.
Yes I will admit that my impulsiveness has led me astray twice in as many weeks now. I saw this thing and just had to have it, even though on consideration I have no real use for it.:eek: Anyway, I agree the Mrs is quite correct on this occasion.
It's a great rig but there is no way I can keep it so make me an offer.

jax0n

Likes Dirt
as soon as I got it off the roof racks at home the S#$t hit the fan.
Oh buddy, I would love to help you out on this occasion, but I fear the same wrath would be shown unto me ...

Good luck with the sale, I hope you get near what you paid at least !

CP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh no! Yep gotta keep the peace though hey. I'm currently getting away with the fact that if I'm always changing my bike and setup, it's hard for anyone to keep track of exactly what I've got/how much I've spent!

Anyway back to the thread, if you have no luck and consider splitting the bike, I might be interested in the wheels and forks.

Will have a chat at the Dam next time?

PS Did you ask the bike shop if they'd refund you at all? You'd think they might be understanding hey...

Last edited:

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump this one up, still here guys and in pristine condition. Reasonable offers considered.