VIC Sold please delete!

jordzzza

Likes Bikes
yeah man, there are no mounts for back brakes but if you wanted to run front brakes, you can use them with the forks coz they got the disk mounts on them!

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is that by chance bretts old frame painted the same oclour as his bmx?
it looks amazing!

jordzzza

Likes Bikes
Yeah just try to keep non business out of thread please. if really interested then reply here or PM me. cheers!

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey I know this bike, haha. Came out great Jordzzza, looks so clean.

For those who don't know, this is the bike I built up a few months ago and swapped for my current colony, rode very good when I had it, and now that it's done up it can only ride better, buy buy buy!

Damn I never realized how wide those bars really are! So good!

jordzzza

Likes Bikes
* Not Splitting *
hahaha yeah looks soo good now mate! yepp since bretty had it, customd the crap outta it! so buy buy buy as bretty said!

Make Offers People! PM Me!

Last edited:

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
did the 250's come without rear disk tabs?
its not a problem man, my mate did it to his and when he wanted to run a rear brake he just used some tape anyways.

also over the last week or so i have found brakeless is acctualy realyl weird even though everyone says its smoother you always go yeah yeah but some how it is?

sorry for clogging your thread man just thought it might have been useful.

sick looking bike buy buy buy

jordzzza

Likes Bikes
yeah actually i was wrong on that, so i re added information in the thread, cheers for that peachy! and please people as i said before, keep non business out of the thread because its just clogging my thread up! thanks.

$$ OFFERS PM ME, any offer will be reviewed! please no stupid offers though!