SOLD - please delete.

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
Item: medium Cannondale Prophet frame
Item Condition: used and a bit rough looking but still rides like a star.
Reason for selling: Santa Claus was very good to me
Price and price conditions: $500 ono
Extra Info: includes Fox Float R shock, carbon seatpost, QR collar, front derailleur (XT e-type), and FSA orbit extreme headset.
Marzocchi ATA55s can be had for an extra $200.
Pictures: yes:
http://www.modelcitizen.com.au/photos/bike-left.jpg
http://www.modelcitizen.com.au/photos/prophet.jpg
More Info:
I've been riding this bike for about 3 years now I think. It has taken me from being a relatively new hack at the sport to a pretty damned enthusiastic rider. This frame is light enough to ride up most things (and does it well too) yet still has a good 140mm rear travel so you can bomb down again. None of my friends can beat me donwhill if I'm on this bike (not many can beat me uphill either :) ). Built up as you see it above this was one very tough and able bike, but still light enough to take most places (or even for the odd XC race).
On the downside: the clear coat is starting to peel off in quit a few places, making it look a bit rough, and some of the shock mounting bolts have some surface rust but none of this affects performance. Obviously the bike has been around a bit so it does have some scratches, no dents though. It is all structurally good.
As mentioned above - you can have the carbon seatpost and QR collar, front derailleur and the headset (FSA orbit extreme - 1.5 to 1 1/8 reducing) - the marzocchi forks pictured can be yours too if you want...
The Forks: These Marzocchi 55ATAs are the 2008 model. However - they were rebuilt in 2009 to 2009 spec (by marzocchi) - this means they dont have the crappy 2008 internals, but the much stronger 2009 ones. They also now just a single air input (much simpler set up). THey're also travel adjustable from 160 to 110mm (i think - though I generally just ran them at 140ish mm). They have adjustable rebound, compression and lockout.
$200 extra with the frame.

Last edited: