SOLD - please delete

sclyde2

Likes Dirt
Item: 2010 Titus X frame 17”
Item Condition: Virtually brand new unmarked condition (only one bit of cable rub - patched it too late - see photo), never been crashed or even touched the ground. Less than 10 rides on it. Got it only a couple of weeks before the Highland Fling, so it’s under 5 months old (and that 5 months includes the lazy chrissy break).
Reason for selling: more carbon
Price and price conditions: SOLD - please delete
Extra Info: “Anno silver” (just looks silver to me though) main frame, with black chain stay and one-piece carbon seat stay and swing link. Frame weight with shock is 2.2kg. Has a 22.7” effective top tube, so would fit someone around 165-175cm. Comes with tuned-for-titus (titus calls it “custom tuned”) Fox RP23 (boost valve), Chris king head set (all the same age as the frame – under 5 months old) and new spare derailleur hanger. On this bike, I recently got my first race win in over five years. It has definitely made me faster – this bike has no weakness on a XC race course (descending/climbing/cornering, all top notch) and is somehow also super comfy for the long enduros. I’m still working on tuning the motor for it though.
Pictures: Bike is still built up – as pictured, is under 9.8kg.
IMG_3379.jpgIMG_3383.JPGIMG_3377.jpgIMG_3369.jpg

Last edited:

sclyde2

Likes Dirt
frame now separated from rest of bike (and hadn't been ridden since the last photos were taken too).

Will add some more photos when I get a chance.

Also have dropped the price.