VIC SOLD - please delete.

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Item: 2012 Fox Float 36 Kashima forks 160mm white
Item Condition: For a second hand fork these are in excellent condition, only cosmetic scratches on one sticker from my storage racks and some scratches on the crown from the crown race remover.
Reason for selling: I am selling them because i got some new ones with my new frame.
Price and price conditions:The asking price is $700, if you would like the rlc damper included add $100. Shipping oz wide is not included in the price. I am happy to adjust travel for you, If you want the fork but only with the RLC damper it is $600.
Extra Info:Ridden by a 60kg rider (bike mechanic with 8 years experience) so regularly serviced. They are 14 months old, have seen light use on yarra trails and the odd you yangs day (on a banshee spitfire). I recently fitted a 2013 RC2 damper to replace the RLC damper as i was not using the lockout feature (at a cost of $250) which has seen a grand total of.. 2 days of riding. The steerer tube was replaced under warranty as it was creaking after a few months so it is relatively new and has been cut to 188mm. It is a 1 1/8 diameter.

Pictures:

Please call or text Liam on 0400066577, I am happy to negotiate price but save the lowball offers, i won't bother responding

Last edited: