VIC Sold, please remove

jimmijolly

Likes Bikes
Item: 2008 Scott Gambler - Small ( I am 6'1 but better suited to someone under 6')

These frames only came in small or large.

Inspection welcome if you're in the hood.

Item Condition:Very good, spent most of its life under the stairs, it gets used maybe 3 or 4 times a year and I haven't ridden it for at least 6 months, time to go to a new home. A lot of the parts on it are only a few rides old, like the brakes, wheels, pedals, chain guide, grips, bottom bracket, deraileur.

This would make an awesome first bike, bulletproof and awesome running gear.

Reason for selling:Don't have time for riding it at the moment, needs to be thrashed!

Price and price conditions:$1000 firm pick up preferable but will post at buyers cost

Extra Info: Is only 5 speed, wanted to run it like the pro's haha, might need a new cluster if you want the extra gears!

Pictures:yep

Spec List:

Forks-2008 Rockshox Boxxer Race (1 ride since seals and service by my mountain)
Rear Shock-Fox Dhx 5.0
Bars-Scott Pilot Fr
Brakes-Avid code5 203mm front and back
Cranks- Truvativ Holzfeller
Pedals-Crank Brothers 5050
Wheels-Sun Ringle hubs on Mavic ex 721 rims with stainless double butted spokes (built about 5 rides ago)
Chain Guide-E13
Deraileur-Sram X-7
Grips-ODI Ruffian
Seat-SDG
Seatpost-Scott
Tyres-Maxxis Minion front and back

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0339.jpgDSC_0340.jpgDSC_0341.jpgDSC_0342.jpgDSC_0343.jpgDSC_0346.jpgDSC_0347.jpgDSC_0349.jpg

If you want any extra info or pics, pm me!

Last edited:

jimmijolly

Likes Bikes
Okey dokey, last price drop and bump, keen to make some space but can't go any lower, awesome ride, grab a bargain while you can!