QLD Sold - Please Remove

moorey

call me Mia
For those who don't know, the sector are essentially the revelation of the previous year, much like xt technology turns into slx, which turns into deore etc.
I had 2012 sector rl and 2011 rev rl, and aside from badging, were same fork.

Im a dual air man, and if these were dual, I'd be all over you to swap for my fox rlc 120...
Many prefer the solo.

Glws mate, nice fork.

beardi

Likes Dirt
I've got a set of excellent cond. Reba teams (120mm) with dual air, blackbox damper and 20mm maxle that i might be willing to swap. I'd have to check steerer length first. Are the sektor's 20mm maxle?

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
I've got a set of excellent cond. Reba teams (120mm) with dual air, blackbox damper and 20mm maxle that i might be willing to swap. I'd have to check steerer length first. Are the sektor's 20mm maxle?
Hi Beardi, the steer-tube is 205mm in length and 15mm maxle.

macca_1972

Likes Dirt
Can the travel on these be adjusted (reduced) via an internal spacer rearrangement?

If so, any idea on the maximum amount? (Don't know much about RS forks)

Is the steerer straight 1 1/8"? Looks it from the pics but wanted to be sure.

Last edited:

beardi

Likes Dirt
Thanks for that Ben-e.....will have to pass unfortunately all my bikes have 20mm and can't be bothered finding adaptors etc....GLWS sweet fork. Why don't you just space down to 120mm and hang onto it??

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Can the travel on these be adjusted (reduced) via an internal spacer rearrangement?

If so, any idea on the maximum amount? (Don't know much about RS forks)

Is the steerer straight 1 1/8"? Looks it from the pics but wanted to be sure.
Yep the travel can be reduced Macca, these are available for about 30 bucks. I had planned to reduce by 30mm. Yeo the steerer is straight 1 1/8"

Thanks for that Ben-e.....will have to pass unfortunately all my bikes have 20mm and can't be bothered finding adaptors etc....GLWS sweet fork. Why don't you just space down to 120mm and hang onto it??
No worries Beardi, I know what you mean, so may different options! I did consider spacing down, but there is a big weight penalty compared to getting a specific 120mm fork, i estimated >400g, im building-up a light weight trail bike.

moorey

call me Mia
No worries Beardi, I know what you mean, so may different options! I did consider spacing down, but there is a big weight penalty compared to getting a specific 120mm fork, i estimated >400g, im building-up a light weight trail bike.
Really? None of my revs weigh much more than 1700g, you reckon you can get a 1300g 120mm trail fork that doesn't feel like spaghetti? Keep the revs!!!!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Can't help with a swap Ben-e but I might be interested. Will check tonight if I can convert my 9mm front hub to 15. Wi be in touch either way.

Cheers, Andrew.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Really? None of my revs weigh much more than 1700g, you reckon you can get a 1300g 120mm trail fork that doesn't feel like spaghetti? Keep the revs!!!!
These weigh about 1850g and the forks i would like are 1550g. When you include the added weight of all those spacers, your talking about a heavy-ass 120mm fork, strong like bull though!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Going to pass on these Ben-e. Pretty sure I can't convert my Scott branded OEM front hub from 9 to 15mm. Bugger!

GLWS though, I've got the 2011 model with 9mm drop outs, sweet fork!

Cheers, Andrew.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Going to pass on these Ben-e. Pretty sure I can't convert my Scott branded OEM front hub from 9 to 15mm. Bugger!

GLWS though, I've got the 2011 model with 9mm drop outs, sweet fork!

Cheers, Andrew.
No worries mate!

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Hi all, sorry for not replying to PMs and the thread, im just back from hols & had no interweb!

Forks still available!