VIC Sold - Please Remove

Wednesday

Likes Dirt
Item: 2011 Rocky Mountain Element 70 MSL: 17.5"

Item Condition: Good condition for it's age with the usual cosmetic scratches and cable rub, no cracks or gouges in carbon frame.

Reason for selling: Baby = less time to ride and need to thin out the stable.

Price and price conditions: $1000 straight up, no trades, no sob stories and prefer local sale. Drop me a line 0419 550 324 to organise a time to inspect.

Extra Info: Rocky Mountain Element 70 MSL, 17.5" frame is in good condition and bike is ready to roll (and yes to save you asking it's a 26" and yes I believe it can be converted to 27.5").
Light weight 120mm travel do it all bike that is perfect for Youies, Buller, Buxton and home trails at Smiths Gully. It's been well used over the years, climbs really well and descends like its longer legged brothers with the current set up. Pretty much been my AM bike and a pleasant change to riding the HT 29er.
Always serviced with love, near new rubber, chain, cables, bars, stem, grips and rebuilt hubs. The suspension was done close to two years ago but has done little riding in the past 8 months since becoming a parent, gathered more dust than dirt. As said, it's been a well ridden bike and has a few scratches on the top tube and rear stays along with the usual cable rub etc (as pictured). The important shit: stanchions are free of any markings, hoops spin true, pivots/linkages have no play/creak in them,/ frame has no visible cracks or deformities.

Specs: Fox 32's and RP23 with BV, 1 x 10 set up with MRP 34T ring and chain guide, XT cranks, XT shifter and RD, Formula R1s, DT Swiss hoops/hubs with near new 2.2 Conti X Kings with side wall protection, near new Easton Haven stem, bars and grips, near new Thomson layback seatpost (yes I know it's reversed but it's to allow for my back injury) and Fizik saddle. Can throw in a spare set of Maxxis Medusa rubber for the coming winter slop. I'm 183cm, fits well and could go +/- a few cm either way depending on your setup and prefered riding style. As said ^^^ Ive got a long term back injury that has limited my reach hence the current set up but can be easily turned back into XC enduro machine with standard stem and shorter bars etc.

Pictures: Hell yes.

Attachments

Last edited: