Sold SOLD - please remove

Pork Chop

Likes Bikes
Item: 2017 Cannondale Habit Carbon 3
Item Condition: BRAND NEW, never ridden
Reason for selling: Impulse purchase which (on reflection) is not required in my fleet of bikes
Price and price conditions: $4500
Extra Info: Bike currently RRP is $4999. Bike has some cosmetic damage as a result of transport from store-to-store. Didn't think twice about buying it because I could see myself riding through the Swiss Alps on this thing, but the reality is I already have a bike that can do that. This one was just a bargain too good to miss, and at the same time, a bike that is not required.

Cosmetic damage is located on fork decal and small part of frame (scuff) - a replacement decal will easily address 90% of the issue.

Bike comes with all manuals and bits and pieces, plus volume spaces for forks.

Bike is beautiful to look at - it's actually RED, not orange as shown in the photos.

Bike specs are here:

http://www.cannondale.com/en/Intern...c21-46e8-a84e-19a4e0cd186a&parentid=undefined

FRAME SIZE MEDIUM

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Let's not be complete fuckwits to some one who hasn't done anything wrong, huh?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
A few questions.

1. Does it come with warranty?

2. Why do you have it for sale at a cheaper price on Bike Exchange?

moorey

call me Mia
I'm sure it's all above board. Seller will obviously provide store receipt for the full $5000 retail, and we can all get back to financialwars thread.

Pork Chop

Likes Bikes
Bike cheaper at bike exchange only because that was the first website I price dropped it.

Price dropped here too to $4000

Last edited:

Pork Chop

Likes Bikes
Sorry, yes you're correct in that I did have it originally listed cheaper by $100 at bike exchange. That was a typo for my listing.

Pork Chop

Likes Bikes
Thought others would be as enthusiastic about this bike as I (initially) was.

Anyhow, bump.. but also open to reasonable offers.

Pork Chop

Likes Bikes
True that and for two reasons - I already have a trail bike and if I had ridden this one, then it would be secondhand.

Z

Zaf

Hahahaha.... I thought you were referring to chopsticks?

Yeti's are so 2016....
Yeah I was, but you also had a Yeti with Purple livery. Just wanted you to know I wasn't lumping you in with Norm.

And they're not...I sold my Canyon and, with any luck, i'll be back on a new Yeti at the end of this week (frame is here, waiting on parts).
That is of course because I missed the absolute deal on a brand spanking new Crank'n'fail Habit!! Can't win them all!!!

Last edited by a moderator: