NSW Sold please remove

nickg78

Likes Dirt
Item: Yeti 2013 SB66 Carbon frame Large - CRACKED!
Item Condition: cracked lol
Reason for selling: got a new bike so no need to repair.
Price and price conditions: $200ono - pick up only!
Extra Info: This is a bit of a strange for sale post but I am loathe to throw this frame away when it is repairable.
I was given a quote to repair the frame by a carbon repair shop here in Sydney of roughly $450 (can provide quote of course). They are of the opinion it should be good to go once repaired. See pictures below of the damage on the top tube (second pic). Can include original fox ctd shock for an extra $50, or a 2016 monarch plus debonair for $250. Admin, please delete if this post is not appropriate.

View attachment 341159
View attachment 341160
thumbnail_IMG_1192.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Z

Zaf

Into the ocean it goes!!!
Might be worth selling parted out as a rear triangle and Switch Pivot spares if you have no luck with the sale as a frame. Those shock mount bolts are worth about $100 for the pair (brand new) from retards that snap them from forgoing the use of a torque wrench, on one occasion...and no I won't tell you how I know that.
GLWS, SB66c is still an amazing bike!! Also if you space out your rear shock to a 216x57 you can run 650b 2.3" wheels in there without them smashing into the seat tube at compression.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
And the funny thing is, this would be worth investing in over the SB66a as it keeps cracking over & over & over.

Repair this one & it'll be sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk