***SOLD*** please remove.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Large Yeti AS-X Freeride Frame 6" or 7" travel, made in Colorado unlike the new ones. 1.5" head tube but can reduce to 1.1\8". Colour is Gravel, (army green/black). Has suspension bearing 'hop up' kit fitted to linkage.
Item Condition: Very Good, the usual cable rub and chainstay scratches. No dents or cracks. Will post pics if required.
Reason for selling: No need for this beautiful rig anymore, I need a short travel XC dually. That said I'm not desperate to sell it either.
Price and price conditions:
$1400 for frame and shock. Negotiable, other stuff available as shown below.
Would prefer pick up but depending on where you are I'm sure we could arrange something.

Reasonable Offers considered.

Extra Info:
Will consider trade for similar quality XC dually frame, I have no need for another freeride/downhill bike so please don't offer. Ideally I'm after something light and short/med travel ie Heckler, Superlight, Azure etc.
Can include Saint 165mm cranks, reducer cups, front derailleur, Yeti saddle and lock on grips for a few extra bucks. I have loads of spares so let me know if you need anything else.
Geometry with 170mm fork.
Seat tube: 20.5"
Top tube: 24"
Head Angle: 66-67 degrees
Seat tube angle: 69-70 degrees
Wheelbase: 44.5"
Chainstay length: 17"
BB height: 14 - 14.8"
HT length: 4.5"
Standover: 30"
Seatpost: 27.2mm
BB Shell: 73mm
Front Derailleur: 34.9 bottom pull, std mount
Shock: 5th Element 2.5*475lb spring.
Pictures:
A few, more specific ones if requested. Obviously the whole bike is not for sale but just to show how it was built up, mostly used as a trailbike.

This rig has seen very little work since I bought it new in 2004. It has been in storage for most of its life and is too good to be just sitting around. I need an XC dually and this is the only bike I don't ride enough to warrant keeping.:(

I can't log on to Farkin more than once a day due to work and uni commitments but I will attempt to answer all queries as quickly as possible, sorry in advance.

Cheers.

Attachments

Last edited:

zorf

Likes Dirt
Hi mate I have some questions

does 'frame only' include the rear shock?
what is the spacing of the rear hub?
how tall are you and is the frame a good fit for you?

cheers

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rear hub spacing is 135mm,

Sorry I should have said Frame and shock.:eek:

I'm 5'11" and I like the fit, the top tube length with a short stem works well and I usually have a few inches of seatpost exposed. It was set up for more trail use but if you put the seat right down it handles the steep stuff.

Last edited: