*SOLD* Powertap SL+ (road) 24h - $800

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
Item: Powertap SL+ Wireless Road hub - 24h drilling and Powertap Computer + HR Strap - all ya need!
Item Condition: As new - reconditioned from powertap and never mounted in a wheel
Reason for selling: Wrong drilling for the rims I have!
Price and price conditions: $800(ish)
Extra Info: Would prefer pick up but can post at buyers expense.
Pictures: check out powertap

Its the ANT+ version - I also have the powertap little yellow computer and a mount if the buyer would like it...

Yes for the observant, this is the same one that I was selling before... lets just say seller beware in this case :)

Last edited:

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
if only i was 20kg lighter :(

i really want a powertap, but i simply can't justify the cost unless my HRM, my bike computer and my rear wheel all die on the same day... this would have been a great way to get into it, but i just can't build a strong enough or reliable enough training/commuting wheel around a 24h hub.

good luck with the sale to someone much smaller than me...

Last edited:

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
if only i was 20kg lighter :(

i really want a powertap, but i simply can't justify the cost unless my HRM, my bike computer and my rear wheel all die on the same day... this would have been a great way to get into it, but i just can't build a strong enough or reliable enough training/commuting wheel around a 24h hub.

good luck with the sale to someone much smaller than me...
Oh I don't know - I'm 85kg or so and with the right rim / spoke combo its been fine. Aerolites and a sub 300g rim was a bit much. I'm only selling cause I'm steadily moving to Quarq... (talk about $$$ :eek: )