NSW SOLD- Price Drop!!! 2010 SANTA CRUZ BULLIT $2000ono

HEC

Likes Bikes
[/B]Item: Santa Cruz Bullit 2010 model, Medium frame, 1.5" headtube, 150mm rear end single pivot.

Item Condition:The bike is in excellent condition. It was built to be bomb proof with FOX 36 Vanilla RC2 forks (inner spring has been replaced to one grade softer to suit my weight 72 Kg, still have the original spring as spares), DHX Air rear shock, Mavic rims, etc. The fork left lower has a scrape from a fall (see pics- sticker peeled off) and the left side of the rear swingarm has a ding and scrape from the same fall.

Frame: Medium, orange, 178mm rear travel, 1.5" Head tube.
Fork: Fox 36 Vanilla RC2 160mm travel, 1.18 steerer, high speed-low speed comp adj, preload and rebound adj.
Rear Shock: Fox DHX Air
Head Set: Cane Creek
Cranks: Truvativ Hussefelt (plenty of scuffs) Dual Ring 26-36 teeth
chain guide: E13 DRS
Rear derailleur: Shimano XT medium cage
Front derailleur: Shimano Saint
Shifters: SLX
Cassette: 11-34 tooth
Rims: Mavic EX325 31.8 mm
Front Hub: Massive carbon fibre Chubb hub 20mm
Rear Hub: DT Swiss, 150mm
Tyres: Kenda Nevegal 2.35 DTC
Brakes: Avid Elixir 5, 8" front and 7" rear.
Stem: Sunline 65mm
Bars: Truvativ Hussefelt
Pedals: Shimano DX

Reason for selling: Work and family commitments(kids) mean that I haven't touched this bike for months.

Price and price conditions: $2000 ono
Extra Info: PM or call Hector 0405 353 471. The bike has had a full suspension service around 4 months ago and has only been ridden 2-3 times since (hence the reason for selling)

Attachments

Last edited:

HEC

Likes Bikes
I'm throwing in a pair of brand new Kenda Nevegal Stick-e 2.5 tyres.
They have never been used as I have always useed 2,35 on this bike.

Make me an offer.

HEC

Likes Bikes
Price has been lowered

The price has been lowered, have a look guys.
Original price was $4800.
This bike is as tough as they get and weighs in at just over 16kg.

mwyse

Likes Dirt
Wicked

Free bump for you bro.

Guys these bikes are wicked. I had a 2009 bullit with a similiar setup and I miss it to death. I wish I could wave a magic wond and make this a large. And boys, it cheap.

HEC

Likes Bikes
Free bump for you bro.

Guys these bikes are wicked. I had a 2009 bullit with a similiar setup and I miss it to death. I wish I could wave a magic wond and make this a large. And boys, it cheap.
Thanks mate, I'm struggling to let go of my beast, but sitting in a garage for months is not doing this bike justice.

HEC

Likes Bikes
Thanks for the PM's guys, definately taking offers and looking to close the deal this week.