VIC Sold sold sold

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Item: Plant Focus TR 2.0 Commuter Bike (2012) - Carbon Belt Drive & Alfine 8 Speed Internal Hub

Size: Medium

Item Condition: BN Condition – Kept in perfect condition and barely used

Reason for selling: Need money to fund a road bike purchase as I’m competing in a Triathlon.

About the bike: If it weren't for the triathlon and if I were made out of money I would keep this bike. It is very fast, very stable, very comfortable and its stealth look draws a lot of attention, it’s the bat-mobile of bikes so to speak.
The belt drive system is amazing, it’s incredibly quiet and the most reliable system I’ve ever used. The Alfine hub is so reliable that it never needs tuning like conventional gears, plus, it’s internal so it’s completely Melbourne weather proof. The disk brakes are powerful and have saved me plenty of times from idiot drivers.
Additionally, it just looks like a kick ass bike. It's got clean lines, it's stealth and it's internally geared hub makes the bike look even clearner and single speed like.

Extra Info: The bike has been ridden minimally and lots of money has been spent on it. There is close to $2,000 worth of value to be had for a bike that’s been ridden minimally and that’s less than a year old. The bike is worth $1,599 (http://tbsm.com.au/bikes/road/other/focus-2012-planet-tr-2.0-10771) in the shops and it comes with the following:
Thomson Elite Seatpost. $99
Ergon GP2 Grips: $49.95
Shimano Pedals: $49.95
Light Weight Tubes: $39.95
Met Helmet: $99.95

Price and price conditions: $900 – complete with a full service and a clean using Muc-off products

Last edited:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
The price is ONO and if you'd like photos message me on 0435 159 371 with an email address or I'll just send them to your phone.

0psi

Eats Squid
I've got a small (52cm, I'm 176cm) TT bike I may be looking at getting rid of in the near future. Your massive stack of Karma points mean you'll get it at a good price if it's of any interest.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
I've got a small (52cm, I'm 176cm) TT bike I may be looking at getting rid of in the near future. Your massive stack of Karma points mean you'll get it at a good price if it's of any interest.
Me, karma points? I think u must be mistaken sir! But thank you :)