VIC Sold sold sold

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2015 Cotic BFe 275 - Large

Item Condition: Excellent used condition. Purchased everything new less than 6 months ago except forks, dropper & handlebars

Reason for selling: n+1 is getting out of hand

Price and price conditions: 2.5k price drop to $2300.... $2200

Extra Info:

Frame - 2015 Cotic BFe 275 (large)
Fork - 2014 Rockshox Revelations Solo Air RLT 140mm 27.5
Wheels - Hope tech enduro 27.5 setup tubeless with Maxxis Ardent 27.5 x 2.25 EXO TR
Seatpost - KS e-ten dropper post (some scratches on the post - not the staunchion)
Saddle - Fizik Tundra 2
Stem - Raceface respond
Handlebars - Rafeface atlas
Cranks - Shimano XT M8000 w/ 32T M8000 chain ring
Derailleur - Shimano XT M8000 11 speed
Chain - Shimano XTR 11 speed
Shifter - Shimano XT M8000 11 speed (bar mount)
Brakes - Shimano XT M785
Rotors - Shimano XT RT-76 180mm
Bottom Bracket - Shimano XT M8000
Headseat - Hope (suits a tapered fork)

The bike is in immaculate condition with the exception of 5 paint chips on the frame, some scratches on the seat post and some clamp marks on the handlebars. All of which i have taken photos of.

This bike has seen dirt a total of 10 times and has been used primarily to pick up my daughter from daycare and some rides to and from the local park. Would suit new buyer.

Pictures:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Paint chips

14547482496266.jpg

14547482496527.jpg

14547482502098.jpg

Last edited:

UncleFeet

Likes Dirt
That is sex on a stick, on another stick, on another stick, on another stick, on another stick, on another stick, on another stick, on another stick, on another stick...GLWS

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will sell for $2000 firm with the following wheelset. Not looking to sell for any less than this. If it doesn't sell at this price expect a bike split in the coming weeks. The bike split will include either a sram x1 groupset and guide RS brakes or the m8000 xt groupset and m785 xt brakes listed.

Hope pro2 evo hubs
WTB frequency i25 rims 27.5
Dt champion spokes + brass pro lock nipples

Last edited:

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am 189cm tall. You can see in the photos from how much of the dropper is inserted into the frame that there is a fair bit of room to drop it further for somebody shorter than me. If you live around Melbourne, you are welcome to come and take her for a spin.

emerthis

Likes Dirt
I am 189cm tall. You can see in the photos from how much of the dropper is inserted into the frame that there is a fair bit of room to drop it further for somebody shorter than me. If you live around Melbourne, you are welcome to come and take her for a spin.
Pm sent just now, thanks.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes buy this...I am sick of looking at it! Six months ago I would have snapped this up, but I ended up building a very similar bike... this one however is better and for less!