NSW SOLD SOLD SOLDClassic Santa Cruz Nomad for sale PRICE DROP $1600 + SIX SIX ONE DH LID

mcsin

Likes Bikes
Item: Classic frame Nomad that's done little work, size L. White with red sticker set (new). Lyrics + RP23. XT front and back. DT Swiss 2200 wheels (hardly ridden). Avid Elixer R brakes, new pads. Truvativ chain guide. Truvativ Holtzfeller oct cranks. Spank bars. Maxis advantage rubber (plenty left).

Item Condition: Very good, done little work. Some components hardly ridden

Reason for selling: Not riding anymore (sigh)

Price and price conditions: $1600 + six six one helmet

Extra Info:

Pictures:

Last edited:

mcsin

Likes Bikes
Would you consider shipping this to Melbourne?
And how old is the frame?
Cheers
Sure, I've shipped to Perth before using Greyhound. I drop at A greyhound station and you pick it up from the one nearest you. Its 2008 I believe, last of the 1"1/8 head tubes.

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks for the heads up. Created and working fine in Firefox, obviously some hassles with diff engines. Advice on another option, I used Image Bam?
I upload to photobucket et al, and link from there. Never had a problem, but I'm old school, and I bet there's easier ways :noidea:

mcsin

Likes Bikes
I upload to photobucket et al, and link from there. Never had a problem, but I'm old school, and I bet there's easier ways :noidea:
Huh! me too, only used Image Bam 'cause its the last one I remember using when I sold my last bike years ago - i'm sure there's something better, but my 5 year old can't tell me..... yet.