SOLD Specialized Transition comp 54cm

sclyde2

Likes Dirt
Item: Specialized Transition comp 54cm, 2007 model
Item Condition: Excellent, barely used. A few blemishes on the frame from storage (pictured). Never stacked
Reason for selling: Had the grand plan to do a triathlon one day, but couldn't bother doing the training etc, and went mountainbiking instead. No having major issues finding somewhere to store it.
Price and price conditions: $500. Pickup only.
Extra Info: Bike is stock standard, except I put another stem on it (shorter, with rise). Original stem comes with it. Shimano 10speed 105 for most of the drivetrain/brakes, durace shifters, ultegra rear derailleur. The rest of the standard spec includes mavic wheels, carbon aerobars, carbon aero post and fork. This bike would not have done 500km total, has never gotten dirty, and has only ever been washed once, so it would suit someone looking for a new bike. Nothing has been changed on it, check the tyres which show very little use. No pedals, so bring some if you want to test it out for fit etc, or I can put some mtb pedals on it (no, i never even got roadie pedals for it). Priced to sell as my father in law is moving (where it is stored) and i have no space for it.
Pictures:
IMG_3959.jpg
IMG_3958.jpg
IMG_3957.jpg
IMG_3956.jpg
IMG_3954.jpg
IMG_3952.jpg
IMG_3949.jpg
IMG_3947.jpg
IMG_3946.jpg
IMG_3945.jpg

Last edited:

sclyde2

Likes Dirt
now advertised on gumtree also.

anyone got any other ideas on where to advertise this? is there a roadie equivalent of rotorburn?