NSW SOLD - split up.

Mountain Tamer

Likes Bikes
Item: On One Scandal 29er Alloy Singlespeed
Location: Croydon Park (Sydney) - can post Aus wide at buyers expense.
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: moved to apartment + never caught the SS virus (have ridden this bike <5times).
Price and price conditions: $1000
Extra Info: Bike is in very good condition, I bought it used from a meticulous owner ( fellow rotorburner), and had grand plans to ride SS but I never got into it.

Forks have new steerer and a complete service (including FIT cartridge rebuild) by the previous owner (less than 5 MTB rides since this was completed).

Scrape marks on both brake master cylinders and a tiny scrape on the bottom of the fork lowers. The rear tyre is currently running with a tube, and will need true. Otherwise everything is excellent.

FRAME: Bike has horizontal slot dropouts which makes singlespeeding a breeze - has full cable routing and derailleur provision if you want to run gears.
FORK: Fox 100mm FIT RLC Kashima 15QR - completely rebuilt. New CSU.
FRONT WHEEL: Hope / DT Revolution / Alloy nipples / Stans ZTR 355/tubeless/ Crossmark (new)
REAR WHEEL: Hope SS / DT Revolution / Alloy nipples / Stans Arch / Continental Race King (new). *Will need to be re-seated for tubeless, and a true*
BRAKES: XT 775 180/160 f/r
DRIVETRAIN: 180mm Truvativ Stylo/ New BB/ KMC 8sp chain (new)/ choice of Surly wide base cogs
SEAT POST: Carbon Pro XCR seat post.
SEAT: Fizik Gobi saddle
COCKPIT : Crank brothers riser carbon, ODI lock-ons.
OTHER: Will chuck in a handful of surly wide base cogs,chain tensioner and crank brothers egg beaters if the price is right (otherwise pedals not included).
Pictures: See below

20170814_175551_1.jpg

20170814_175716_1.jpg

20170814_175628_1.jpg

Sold - fork only remaining. Will repost in Fork section

Last edited:

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On One SCANDAL 29er Alu singlespeed, custom build - XL frame

What's it weigh? How tall are you? Seat post diameter?

cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mountain Tamer

Likes Bikes
What's it weigh? How tall are you? Seat post diameter?

cheers

Hey mate,

* Sorry I cant help with the weight - don't have any scales at home - its not heavy, but that is a relative term haha

* I am 194cm - but I have super long legs, so not representative of the correct height for this frame size.

* The seat post diameter is 27.2mm

cheers

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate,

* Sorry I cant help with the weight - don't have any scales at home - its not heavy, but that is a relative term haha

* I am 194cm - but I have super long legs, so not representative of the correct height for this frame size.

* The seat post diameter is 27.2mm

cheers
thanks..........

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm maybe keen again on the wheels, minus rotors and tyres

jayisbikes

Likes Dirt
Hey Mountain Tamer, did you end up splitting this bike? may be interested in the frame

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk