Sold ! Thankyou Farkin.

Reece.

Likes Dirt
*selling on behalf of a friend, he lives up the road from me, so details, getting specific photos etc are VERY easy to get. Bike has been de-built tonight so could easily be at your house in 2-3 days.

Item: Red/black 2006 Santa Cruz V-10 gen 2 frame with vivid 5.1 and 5th element shock (you get both of them included) also comes with bottom bracket. Also with bearing and linkage kit.

Location: Brisbane, Pick-up or post at a little extra cost to the buyer or can work something out.

Item Condition: Bike is in GREAT running order, feels super plush, bearings/bushes replaced about 10 runs ago and will not need a service for a very long time! Bike of course also has the normal DH scratches around the place but this DOES NOT effect the performance of the bike. Also, as u can see by the photos (non drive side), the frame was damaged when it was being transported from a holiday down south. The freight company then payed for a full rebuild by a metal fabrication shop. Everything is perfectly aligned and has been fully inspected and cleared for use by his mechanic, been using it for 2.5 years without any trouble.

Reason for selling: New frame.

Price and price conditions: Sold.

Extra Info: This bike has many many seasons left in it, race reliable frame that will not let the buyer down.

Contact: David call any time on 0403060162 or PM me and i will instantly call him and answer your question.

Pictures: Indeed.

Last edited: