NSW SOLD Thor Phase Racing Kit - Red/Black/White/Grey

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Thor Phase Racing Kit. Youth XL jersey (similar to a small men's) and size 30 pants. Colour is red/black/white/grey. 99% sure it is the 2008 model kit so it was before they made them look like pyjamas out of the 60's.

Item Condition: Very good. Pants are near perfect. Colours are still like new and no rips or tears. Jersey is still pretty good. Has a few microscopic stains from dirt on it which are pretty much impossible to see with the naked eye unless you inspect it very, very closely. Also has a small tear in on the underside of the left sleeve (pictured in the bottom, left corner of 4 picture). Once again hardly noticeable and because it's on the underside you can't see it when it's on.
I used it for about a year but it didn't get a lot of wear as the majority of the time I just wore it at races not just at the local track. I have traded with nearly 30 members on this forum and have had no trouble whatsoever.

Reason for selling: Grown out of it and need the money.

Price and price conditions: $100 posted to your door. Cost me around $280 when I purchased it brand new so selling pretty cheap for a fast sale. Don't be afraid to offer though. I am prepared to sell cheaper in a 'combo' deal if you buy another one of my items for sale such as CrankBrothers Pedals, Easton Stem, Shimano Chainring and a few other items which will be added in the coming days.

Extra Info: The pants have been taken in a bit at the sides because when I was using them I too skinny. Will take all of 2 minutes for me to make them back to how they were out of the shop. Also a small pocket has been sewed into the inside of the pants just big enough to fit in a phone/keys/money etc. It is located on the upper right thigh and you can't notice it at all so it doesn't effect your riding.

Pictures: Yeop. For some reason my phone camera made the jersey look a bit pink and it isn't in real life. Might have just been the lighting but the pants and the jersey are the same colour as you can see in the last photo.

Last photo is a picture of me riding with it. Don't worry it won't make you as slow as me. Get in quick as it won't be here for too long.

Nick

Last edited:

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump, ask if you want me to do a deal for you with some other parts I'm selling.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump,
Price drop to $90 posted! One third of the original price and still looks and performs just as well. Get in quick!