*SOLD*XL Nomad C & CCDB air CS

niki125

Likes Dirt
Item:XL Nomad C& CCDB Air CS shock
Item Condition: As near to new as you'll get
Reason for selling: Getting something smaller
Price and price conditions: $2200 for the frame and $700 for the shock
Extra Info: Only ridden a few times and always kept tidy. No markings as it has had clear film over the frame from new
Pictures: when i get home

Last edited:

DirtyDingo

Banned
A brand new ccdb air CS shock cost $700 new! I've asked my lbs because I wanted one.

What is really your asking price for that? Might be interested if its worth it.

niki125

Likes Dirt
Pics and price

As you can see the frame is near mint, i had a good hard look and couldn't find a scratch or rub mark anywhere. Head tube, down tube and other major wear points have always been protected with 3M tape and it has seen minimal use.

Dropping the price of the frame to $2000 even and i'll do it with the CCDB shock for $2500. Can also get you any other shock (FOX, Rock Shox, Boss, ect) for it at a bloody good price. Get at it!!

niki125

Likes Dirt
If the frame doesn't sell I'll be keeping it and after riding with a CCDB I'm not going back. They're too bloody good.

SaabG

Likes Dirt
How do they go on the big hits? I've heard that they feel great but tend to bottom out to easy on vpp bikes.

niki125

Likes Dirt
If you can't get this shock to work in your frame the only thing wrong is the way you've set it up. There is nothing you can't adjust.

niki125

Likes Dirt
You can adjust bottom out with the air can spacers and high speed compression adjustments. Never felt the need too though