Likes Bikes and Dirt
Items: Below
Item Condition: All parts have descriptions
Reason for selling: Need money
Price and price conditions: Offers, but be reasonable with them
Postage: Buyer pays
Extra Info: PM me with questions
Pictures: Whole bike pictures below, will get individuals

• Frame: Astrix Huckster 2006 Medium with Manitou 4-Way rear shock (450lb spring) (couple of shuttle scratches but I'm working on some touch up paint) - $600
  • Forks: 2006 Rock Shox Boxxer Race (Had a full rebuild, new Enduro seals, haven't been ridden since) $600
  • Headset: Pro Headset (Very good condition, runs smoothly) (Included with frame)
  • Brakes: Avid Juicy 5, 8" rotors (Pads still have lots of life, come with rotors, mounts and bolts, lots of power) $250
  • Cranks: Truvativ Holzfeller with 38t ring (left is scratched from shuttle trailers, 175mm length) $150
  • Chain guide: E13 SRS with Black bashy (top guide bit is damaged but still works fine) $100
  • Chain: SRAM (practically new) $20
  • Cassette: Shimano Ultegra roadie (Still in very good condition) $30
  • Rims: Sun Rims MTX Chrome (Rear has a very slight buckle, not noticeable when riding, a couple of scratches, will shine them before sale) $300
  • Hubs: Da Bomb Headspin (both spin perfectly, bearings in good condition) (Go with rims)
  • Tyres: Maxxis Minion 26"x2.5" (rear brand new, front almost brand new) $30 each
  • Seat: TDG Fly (Zebra pattern, no rips, good condition) $50
  • Seat Post: Truvativ Holzfeller (uncut, not sure on width sorry) $30
  • Handlebars: Truvativ Holzfeller 710mm (good condition, few scatches) $40
  • Stem: Truvativ Holzfeller Short (very good, no scratches) $40
  • Pedals: NS Bikes Legeaters (White, normal pedal scatches, no missing pins, spin nicely) $60
  • Dérailleur: SRAM X9 short cage (not bend, very good condition) $80
  • Shifter: SRAM X9 9 speed (very good condition and shifts cleanly) $40

Last edited:

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think its 135*10 but I'll check for you.

Also please note that I am taking this bike to a race this weekend to see if I can sell it there, if I can't then it definately will be split up.

addmin

Likes Dirt
is the wheelset going to be available as a whole, or are you splitting the rims from the hubs?

cheers

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wheels will stay as a set; rims, hubs and spokes.

And for now I'll only be selling the front and rear together.

Cheers, Tim

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have put up prices in the first post.

I'll combine postage and possibly cheaper prices if you buy a couple of things at once.

I'm taking the bike to a race this weekend to see if I can flog it off there as a whole bike, but if you're interested in a part/s PM me and I'll put you down for the part if the bike doesn't sell.

Cheers, Tim