Sold

andrewG

Likes Dirt
QQ ITS GONE!!!

Item: Norco 125 small/medium frame
Item Condition: Good, few scratches and chips from your general DJ riding, hasn't been ridin very hard cause I'm a softy, and only crashed once where it landed in the tall grass and I landed on my ...
Reason for selling: Trying to build a 24"
Price and price conditions: $850 price drop $800!!, price drop $750!!!!!, $700 need it fast i need to pay off my new bike
Extra Info:
Forks: Mazocchi Dirt Jam Pros, the good ones with the little air chamber on the right side
Bars/stem: Easton Vice
Cranks: Hussefelt
Headset: FSA the pig
Brakes: Hayes mx2 rear, Shimano Deore Hydrolic front
Bash ring: K-Nine
Tyres: Maxxis Hookworm rear 85%, Kenda Blue Groove front 85%
can change the front tyre to a Maxxis Hookworm (95% tread) so it will have matching tyres.

more info on request

Pictures: here

Will swap for a 24" DJ bike or a 26" DJ bike (preferably a crmo for 26") with cash adjustment.

Can negotiate on price.

Iif anyone wants a photo with the seat slammed I can get one for you. Just comment and I will take one.

Last edited:

#%SwiTCH#%

Likes Bikes
man this bike is the bomb!! i love it and wud have bought it if i had the money:( oh well rides like a dream!

good luck with the sale
p.s. he maintains it really well! we took it to school the other day so we could service the bottom bracket and stuff so now the whole bike works mint

Last edited:

andrewG

Likes Dirt
price drop,

$700 without the front brake and rotor true dj/street style.
$720 with hayes mx2 front brake (matching the rear, looks better)
$740 with shimano deore hydrolic front brake

andrewG

Likes Dirt
yeh well, the hydrolic shimano and the hayes mx2 work the same pretty much, just the shimano is for lazier people that couldnt be bothered squeezing and just want to touch the brake and be nose manualing on an AWSOME BIKE!!!!!

BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Andy!

Likes Dirt
Is this your bike?

It looks like yours, maybe if you dropped your price down to $50 some dumbass might buy it.

Goodluck with the sale. What comes around goes around!