VIC sold

djtrazer

Likes Dirt
Item: BOS 40 Fork
Item Condition: Good, recently re built and serviced by BSC.
Reason for selling: New fork upgrade

---------====================---------------
Price and price conditions: $1,400 ONO - These forks are rare - Dont make silly offers pls! - Need em gone before June as im away for three months!
---------====================---------------

Extra Info: Forks are 09 with BOS kit.
Pictures: YES - Attached

Attachments

Last edited:

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
3260g not exactly light!

Not exactly rocket science either:rolleyes: but when bos suspension has been on a 10 world cup championship racers bike back in the 90's to early 2000's you would think that weight does not come into the equation over performance. plus the have been involved with rally car suspension for alot longer.;)

Nice forks by the way, shame I can't afford them.
good luck with the sale.

augo

Likes Dirt
If weight was not a concern I would be buying a set of Avalanche forks a long time before these!

augo

Likes Dirt
I got that but! but my message was worded incorrenctly!!!!

Avalanche =No idea!!!
exactly what I thought, nice one kids!!!
Do a search you might learn something!
Then again I suppose if Sam hill or Nico aren't using them they're shit!

nicho

Sacré bleu!
dude don't be a hardnut of course we know who avalanche is. It;s just a personnal joke!
This thread is about a guy selling his 40's with a bos kit to buy another set of bos fork. How about you go and hijack another thread.

let it be please.

nicho

Last edited:

kore23

Likes Dirt
If djloser bothered to reply to his pm's I wouldn't be hijacking this thread!
Good luck!
You obviously aren't inquiring about his forks, all you have posted so far is dribble and made yourself look like an idiot.

Please stop digging holes and go play with yourself.

djtrazer

Likes Dirt
this is getting personal now

Augo - go tap on your keyboard somewhere else, the reason i didnt reply to your Pm is beacuse I have already sold the item! If you hold grudges for people not PM'sing you back then you should re-assess your existance on this planet and self terminate!