Sold!! :(

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2006 norco atomik medium dhx 3.0

Location: melbourne would prefer local pick up but can arrange postage at buyers expense.

Item Condition: awesome, minor marks from shuttles and a but of wear on frame from knee guards. one small nick on stantion leg, desnt effect seals has been like this for over a year now. forks services 3 months ago feeling great! x9 derailuer only couple rides old!

Reason for selling: try something different, and new season new bike.

Price and price conditions: lets start at $1900, will split if i have a buyer for most parts.

Extra Info: perfect downhill bike for all ranges of skill, and wont bust the bank! top spec and such a reliable bike, never let me down once and i dont think it ever will, takes rock gardens really well and feels like a hardtail when jumping. set up for a 70 kg rider but with air adjustable shock and forks you can set it up to any rider weight. can include some spare tyres too. any more quetions dont be afraid to ask ill be more then happy to send close up pictures give you any information you need. has e thirteen lg1 boxguide it other pics apart from first one was replaced.

full spec list:
Frame - 06 Norco Atomik

Rear shock - fox dhx 3.0. 400 pound spring smooth and plush

Front shock/fork - 06 marzocchi super t's

Handlebars - sunline v1's 711mm

Stem - thomson elite 50mm

Headset - Cane Creek Mallet

Grips - O.D.I rouge lock ons. red

Saddle - Sunline V1

Seatpost - stock

Front brake - silver juicy five, shimano 8" rotors

Rear brake - silver juicy five, shimano 8" rotors

Cranks - truvatv holzfellor

Chainring - Blackspire 38t

Chainguide - E thirteen Lg 1 !

Chain - sram pc-950

Pedals - Atomlab Trailkings

Rear derailleur - new sram x9

Rear shifter - sram x9

Cassette - shimano roadie

Front hub - dabomb headspin 20mm

Rear hub - dice hoodoo loud as

Front rim - Winter camo sun MTX welded

Rear rim - Winter camo sun MTX welded

Spokes - DT alpine

Nipples - not sure

Tyres - Michilan dh24 tubless

Tubes - maxxis dh tubes

Total weight - 19.5kg

Pictures:

Last edited:

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dont be afraid to ask questions guys.

will give prices on part if wanting a certain thing, but as said above will only split if main parts have buyers.

test rides welcome!

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
your selling your norco!!! but its like the most custom one of a cined best norco ever!!!!

if you split i dibs the x.9 shifter.

what sick ride are you going to get i dout it will come close to maching this sick ride, $2000 i think i mite buy it!!! but i allredy have a bike:(.

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if this is for your hardtail tom, they wouldnt fit, the rear wheel is 150x12 and most dj bikes like your are 135x10

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BUMP! keen to sell guys youll be amazed at how good this bike rides!

more pictures aswell:)

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i know i said offers, but that is ridiculous mate! ive had plenty of hits at the price i set it at, and i dont think you could find many dh bikes for 1100 in this condition. thanks but no thanks

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bump IT UP! offers are welcome

might be able to take it to the vic series races if people would like to see it.

andy meagher

Likes Dirt
this bike is so nice
looked after so well and the new parts arnt very old,
great bike to ride and your definate to go fast on this norco.

good luck with the sale mann

free bummp

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bump it up to the top! thanks andy, this bike is in tip top shape! ready to shred up any trail!