SA Sold

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
For sale:2008 Giant STP Pro. (this is the top of the line model that was only produced for a year).
Item Condition: Being truly honest, I have ridden it around 10 times. 10 days of riding, it has one or two tiny marks from those days, honestly I cleaned it up today and it looks exactly the same as when I got it, only a few months ago.
Price and price conditions: $1800! O.N.O, NO Splitting here. I can not stress the immaculate condition this bike is in.
Extra Info: I have the stock bars that came on the STP, which are RaceFace Diablous DH. They are brand new, took them off straight away. Also buyer gets some near new 2.5 Minions, I have never used them.
I am not a booner rider who does skids all the way down the driveway, i am not a racer either. This bike has been treated very lightly, I don't hit the intense things, i take photos of my mates doing it instead. This bike has been used to get me to and from photoshoots with friends, i just roll down the hill behind them. I guarantee there is nothing wrong with this bike. You might see a few other Pro model STP's on the site for a few hundred dollars less, but in all honesty The reason that mine is a few hundred more is because it is in incredible condition, never raced, never ridden hard. The forks and brakes have only JUST worn in. The tyres are still 90% tread, trust me it's as close to brand new as it gets.
Pictures:

Speclist
- Rockshox Pike 454 air U-turn fork
- Shimano XT/Deore drivetrain
- Shimano SAINT crankset
- Avid Juicy 5 brakeset
- 370 hubs on 729 Rims
- Shimano DX pedals
- Gravity Light 780mm bars & D2 stem
- E-13 w/ bashy
Contact Details: Get in contact through on 0411811287. Please keep in mind I am still at school. Or just throw a PM my way.
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: If you are in Adelaide, I am more than happy to take it to you. If you are interstate, I am more than happy to send it your way.

Last edited:

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
BUMP for an incredible bike here.

Rides like it's on rails, and so stable from the wide bars!

Perfect bike for any use.

rgsupergrover

Likes Dirt
Maybe you should put some eye catching words into your title, and more people would look at it. You might even get a few people writing constructive comments. GL with your sale

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Another bump!
This bike doesn't get any use anymore, i simply have no time. It just sits in the shed, looking pretty.

Price is negotiable!
Cheers guys.

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
BUMP and a price drop.

Please get in contact with me if you have any questions or queries, i would be more than happy to help!

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
BUMP again, had some interest and need this sold!

Please feel free to get in contact with me through the number provided.
Cheers.

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
BUMP it back to the top!

I have had some phone troubles over the past few days, but it should be fixed by tonight so I can finally get back into contact with a few possible buyers.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Cheers.