sold

shauno/hillbilly

Likes Bikes
Item: Large Polished Santacruz V10

Parts List - All "Brand New" parts have never been used...not even ridden down the road....

Brand New Swing Arm

Brand New Full Sticker kit (not shown)

Brand New FUNN hooka All Mountain Cranks and BB - 948g inc BB.

Brand New E*thirteen SRS chaindivice (new version)

Brand New E*thirteen 36t chain ring

Brand New Shimano Durace Chain

Brand New Sram XO Derailer

One Race old Sram XO shifter

One Race old Sram 991 DH cassette

Brand New SDG White I-fly seat

Brand New FUNN Fatboy 750

Brand New ODI lockon's

Brand New Crankbro's Mallet Pedals

Fork: Rockshox totem, 2 stage crown and lowers, solo air internals
One run old (worlds race run) fork internals - had a small problem last practice run :)

Head Set:
Sunline DH head set - Very Light.

Brakes:
Avid Juicy Carbon (brand new leaver - not shown)
Barely used newest style Avid Rotor's 185mm rear, 203 Front

Shock:
Fully rebuilt fox 5.0 with Ti Spring (unridden sinch rebuild)

Tyres:
3 runs old Maxxis Minnion F and Maxxis Highroller 2.5 st.

Wheels:

Dt Swiss FR2350 with Brand new 2nd generation rims (harder alloy) or Fulcrum Red Fire Wheel set with minimal use.(neither are shown in pictures)

The bike has Ti Shock Bolts which special light weight nut's - they do the same job as a Ni-lock nut except they are far lighter due to a special wave in the last 2 lines of thread which stop's them from coming loose - they are the type used in ferrari's and formula 1 cars cost $90 alone....

Stem:

Sunline 50mm Lo Rise

Seat Post:

Cut down SDG micro-lite

Item Condition: the entire bike is in perfect condition, would suit new buyer...get a near new bike at a fraction of the cost....

Reason for selling: New Bikes.

Price and price conditions:$6500 ono will Post anywhere at buyers expense.

Extra Info: The bike's current weight (as built in photo's with black EX 1750 wheels) is 15.5kg's although i want to clarify this as soon as i get another set of scales.
Also for the right price I will include a very very slightly damaged rear triangle, linkage bearings, a lower linkage, brake pads, spare deraileur hanger.
This is probably one of the most perfect Australian DH bikes around.
Not Splitting

Pictures: Serious Buyers Please P/m me for the time being, i cannot upload photo's at the moment.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

camby_mtb

Likes Dirt
free bump shaun. :)
whoever buys this will be amazed at the performance of this bike... whatever you have heard about this bike or whatever your expectations are save them, and buy this bike!!! dont miss out. seriously... it pedals AMAZINGLY. it is the weight of an XC bike, it eats bumps and big hits up like nothing else and it jumps like a DJ bike.
sad to see you off this bike dude, i hope to see you on another one soon though. ;)
cheers dude.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
right? so dose this go with your 2009 sunday factory? and your BOS n'dee?
He is a World Cup racer. Rode for Santa Cruz and now for Ironhorse. I guess he is selling these bikes as he will get new ones for next season.

He is legit man and has sold stuff on here in the past.

Good luck with the sale.

shauno/hillbilly

Likes Bikes
right? so dose this go with your 2009 sunday factory? and your BOS n'dee?
Yes mate....feel free come come and view any of them they are sitting in my shed right now gathering dust.
I have uploaded one photo because it is horribly slow over my internet, for more photo's p/m me and i'll email them all to you.

thanks

Shaun

Harrytmad20

Likes Dirt
free bump shaun. :)
whoever buys this will be amazed at the performance of this bike... whatever you have heard about this bike or whatever your expectations are save them, and buy this bike!!! dont miss out. seriously... it pedals AMAZINGLY. it is the weight of an XC bike, it eats bumps and big hits up like nothing else and it jumps like a DJ bike.
sad to see you off this bike dude, i hope to see you on another one soon though. ;)
cheers dude.
how would you know its never been ridin down the road you silly billy

camby_mtb

Likes Dirt
haha thanks for that Harry TayDog. :)
i was only commenting on the performance as i own one.
I can read english harry. ;)