NSW Sold

eatTrakWifFork

Likes Bikes
Item: 2009 Ironhorse Sunday Team (medium)
Item Condition: Excellent condition, never raced, never crashed, ridden about 5 times.
Paint chip near the front of bike that happened during bike shop service - visible in the first pic. Paint chip on chainstay area from chain.
Reason for selling: Not being used. Bought this when I was busy and didn't get back into racing DH like I planned.
Price and price conditions: $900, pickup only
Extra Info: Stock Ironhorse Sunday Team with DHX3.0 shock, Boxxer Race, Avid Juicy3 discs. (has new ARDENT 2.6 tyres fitted front and back).
Pictures:

Last edited:

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can definitely vouch for how little this bike has been ridden. I don't think it's even been introduced to dirt yet.
His SX trail is his pride and joy and can only justify having the one bike now he isn't planning to race any more.
Moving house very soon and hence needs a quick sale.
Snap it up lads.

Last edited:

iridedh

Likes Dirt
Mate greyhound courier post anywhere for 90 bucks!!!
so would you reconsider posting?
cheers

Item: 2009 Ironhorse Sunday Team (medium)
Item Condition: Excellent condition, never raced, never crashed, ridden about 5 times.
Paint chip near the front of bike that happened during bike shop service - visible in the first pic. Paint chip on chainstay area from chain.
Reason for selling: Not being used. Bought this when I was busy and didn't get back into racing DH like I planned.
Price and price conditions: $900, pickup only
Extra Info: Stock Ironhorse Sunday Team with DHX3.0 shock, Boxxer Race, Avid Juicy3 discs. (has new ARDENT 2.6 tyres fitted front and back).
Pictures:

eatTrakWifFork

Likes Bikes
thanks for the interest.

may I request there be no new 'applications' from anyone that hasn't sent me a message already, there are a few people in line to pick this bike up.

thanks and will let you know how it goes.

eatTrakWifFork

Likes Bikes
this bike has SOLD.

for the record, it was a lower price than it should have gone for, but wanted a quick sale.

udi: your PM message box is full, so I couldn't reply personally to let you know the bike is no longer available. cheers.