VIC sold

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2011 Morewood Makulu Trans Red - MEDIUM
Item Condition: great condition bearings/pivots are A1 a few scuff marks here and there, no dints no scratches no craks.
Reason for selling:i have a new range of bikes coming and need to make room
Price and price conditions:$1500 or $1700 with 08 BOS Kitted BoXXer WC, two sets of lowers one metallic BOS red.
Extra Info: My Height for fame sizing comparison is 5'10" frame comes with FSA Aheadset sealed, CaneCreek Double Barrel with 200lb obtanium spring and seat collar. (all bearings and shock were serviced <10hours ridng time)
i love this bike and have dreamed of owning one since the first Makulu was released. It rides with a supreme blend of world cup breeding and everyday gravity riding, with a 10.5x3.5 shock spacing and 200mm rear wheel travel, this gives the makulu the lowest leverage in the current field at 2.3:1 ratio. low leverage means the suspension is very active and soaks up the very smallest bumps and takes the biggest hits and drops with ease. while maintaining a firm grip on the terrain.
if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, i have included a photo of just the frame, and one of it built, if you would like to see any more photos of how it will look built with both 40s and boxxers follow the post your ride link HERE and the Blonde Bikes facebook page HERE
Pictures:

Last edited:

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
PRICE DROP, I dont think you will ever see a bike of this quality and condition this cheap anywhere.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A number of people are pm'ing me but nothing set in stone. You won't find a better price on such a high quality frame anywhere.