VIC Sold

kjacometti

Likes Dirt
Item:2010 Tomac Snyper 140 Small

Contact info: email kjacometti@hotmail.com, phone 0422264667

Item Condition:perfect working order

Reason for selling:Want to build um something different for my partner

Price: $1500 with wheels $1000 with out NOW $1250 with Dee Max wheel set $900 with out Dee max rear wheel but I will put on a mavic 729 laced to a hope pro two.

Extra Info: Everything works perfect but there is a ding in the down tube which came from Air New Zealand i have attached a photo of it. The wheels were for my DH bike and have only had a few rides they are still true as the day i got them and have no dings i just sold my DH bike with my spear wheel set and that is also why they have such an awesome cassette. I am also chucking in a fizik saddle with Joplin dropper post (the post needs a service and new seals it is leaking air) front X9 shifter and the chanrings required to make it a 27 speed all you would need is a front mech and a cable.

Frame: 2010 Tomac Snyper small white (it is the same as the current model including the decals more info on the tomac web site http://www.tomac.com/bikes.php?year=2011&model=snyper-140)
Fork: Rock Shox spring Lyric with u-turn !60mm- 115mm
Shock: Big can Fox RP23
Stem: Few rideds old Truvativ Hussefelt 40mm
Bars:Few rideds old Sunline Vone 762 cut down to 740mm
Brakes: Elixer 5 front rotor 185mm rear rotor 140
Shifter: Few rideds old X9 9 speed with match maker (it is mounted on the brakes so there is one less thing on your bars)
Cranks: Shimano old XT 165mm 32tooth chainring
Chain device: Gamut P30 black
Peddles: Kona wha wha or Shimano DX clipless
Rear Mech: X9 9 speed
Cassette: Few rideds old 11-25 Shimano Ultegra (cost me $180 and it is half the weight of a regular cassette)
Wheels: Mavic Dee Max rear wheel has a silver hope pro 2 so i could a 135mmx10mm hub instead of 135x12mm hub, front wheel set up as tubless.
Tyre: Front super tacky duel ply 2.5 Minnion 90% tread, rear single ply high roller 60a 2.35
Grips: Lizard Skin lock on

Pictures: Yep

Attachments

Last edited: